On a daily basis we meet new and existing businesses who are looking to either start a new business venture or expand a business. Starting a new business can be a stressful situation, our Virtual Office service can help alleviate some of the stress. One of the main concerns of the business people we meet is using their home address to register everything, appear on Google Maps and whether this will impact their customers perception of their business. Also, people do not want to tell the world where they and their families live.
We talk to many customers before and after they have formed companies and they always tell us the benefits of having a Virtual Office, read below for the top five benefits of having a virtual office.
- Professional Address (First Impressions Count)
If you have your home address on your website and across all of your business materials, then this is not always the ideal scenario for businesses when they are trying to recruit new clients. Whether you are an existing business, or a business start-up and you work from home, you could transform how your clients form their first impression of your business and make a huge impact on their buying decision, simply by registering a Virtual Office.
It is fact that showing your home address on Google maps puts customers off coming to see you. One of the main sectors we see this affecting is bookkeepers and accountants, many smaller accountants use their home address as day-to-day they will often work from their client’s offices, trying to explain this to potential new clients you have not yet met is difficult. The small fee we charge for a virtual office could help rectify this.
- Keep your address private
Starting a new business is often a costly process when you consider the registration fees, possible solicitors fees, business cards, letterheads & website etc. working from your home is a way to keep the cost down, unfortunately this also means you will need to supply your home address to your customers. A virtual office allows you to keep your home address and family private and off public websites.Do you really want your customers to know your home address?A really common scenario we experience were virtual offices are ideal, is when we meet an individual who is currently working for a company and looking to set-up on their own. Virtual Offices are a great way to do this with minimal exposure.
- Manned address with a receptionist
Because we offer many services including Virtual Offices, Serviced Offices and Meeting / Conference Room Hire, this allows us to provide a physical presence at your virtual office during normal office hours. This means if you want to get deliveries sent to your office or you want customers to send you important documents, we will be there to sign for these on your behalf, this also allows you to visit your customers while we look after your base for you.We also offer additional services to our Virtual Office clients, for instance if you wanted to hire a physical office for a short period or hire a Meeting / Conference room to meet with your clients then this is fine. Our services include us being there to meet and greet your clients and make them comfortable until you are ready for them, this instantly portrays that you are a larger size business.
- Trust / Customer ConfidenceIt is a fact that showing your address, telephone number and email address on your website builds trust with customers. How many websites would you buy from if you had no way of getting in contact? With a virtual office you will build customers trust much quicker than you would if you were using something like a Royal mail PO Box number.
- One Fixed AddressAt Commerce House we are geared up to support businesses from conception through to multinational growth. As our service has multiple offerings, we can offer you one fixed address for the lifetime of your business, this could start as an initial virtual office through to a physical office with up to 50 employees.If you were to use your home address and you decided to upgrade your house then this can cause problems for your business and an unnecessary cost i.e. you may need to change address across business cards, compliment slips etc. If you have a Virtual Office, you could move 10 times, and this would not make any difference.
Our Virtual offices are much more than Just a mailing address, customers can write to you and send payments. We also offer extra services of Serviced Offices, Meeting Rooms, Conference Facilities, Hot Desks, Call Answering etc.
You can do all of this on short term contracts and with no requirements to tell a world where you and your family live.
If you would like to find out more details about our virtual offices or any of our other business services, call us on (0151) 641 6555, email us on email@example.com or complete our contact form and we will call you back within 24 hours.